Monday, August 17, 2009

Papa's girl

She is my girl
He is her dad
They are my darlings
They are like this before, My baby slept so well on her fathers breast. They actually so cute to watch together. It was my joy seeing them like that. I can feel my husbands stress and pressures from work all gone and just simply having a nap with her little girl on him.



The funny thing is.. they look like this now when they sleep. They don't know they have the same position when sleeping. (I have many pics that they sleep in the same position, just cant put it here.. my husband sleep naked.. this is the only safe pix. hehe).

Oh..she's really her papa's girl. I love watching them play, and her dad teaching her many things. She even listen to her dad than me. She learns fast from her dad than from me;) Sad to admit but true.
Well... am not jealous huh! After all, they are my darlings.

2 comments:

S-H-Y said...

Ka cute nlng jd tan awon ang mg ama :P.

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...ka cute jud nila tan-awon tejan....:) my gosh, Akesha and hubby do the same thing...likewise I don't get jealous at all...I wonder why....hehehehhe..well, as what you said...they are my darlings!

About this Blog

This policy is valid from 03 December 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact jangel333@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org