Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RED ALERT: BLOG LIST CLEAN UP!

REDLIGHT! SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Iv'e been following sites and added their sites to my bloglist after. And I left messages informing them that I followed and added them and hoping they will do the same. Well and then, many followed back and hopefully they also added my link to their bloglist. I know many did what I did but there are also who didn't, so beginning today I will do a little clean up on my sites.

I will visit all blogs that are on my list and look for my link there, and if I can't find my link... So sorry I have to delete yours too. But don't worry, I don't delete right away, I know there are many changes we go through to improve our blog thus other friends in bloglist losts. In this reason I will leave a message to inform you. In the same way, if you think I'm on your list and you can't find yours in my list..feel free to inform me so I can add you right away!

See you then blogger friends!!!

4 comments:

Lina Gustina said...

Tejan, just added 'Lara Angelikka' link in my Blog Roll...

http://www.homezweethome.info

Mommy Liz said...

wow, ang taray ah! check ko na nga kung nandun ang link mo, baka wala eh..hehehe

Laikka said...

hhehe..hindi mommy liz..diba nawala ako for almost a year..so baka nga yong iba dinelete na ako as inactive:) ipabalik ko lang kng gusto pa nila ako:) if not delete ko nalng rin sila:) hehe

Dhemz said...

agoy nag red alert ang tagbalay...eheheheh!

About this Blog

This policy is valid from 03 December 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact jangel333@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org