Friday, October 23, 2009

TV from Farmor

I can say that my baby has really a good memory, why because that sunday which I posted on Insights about we visited my mother in law because she was from hospital and from there I went to church leaving them (my daughter and husband) there. So last sunday, when we're having our breakfast, and said that we were going to church she blurted out.. " yaah (with her hands raised up) Mama go to church then Me and Papa will go to farmor!" (grandma). weeee. Anyway because she don't want to go with me, they went to farmor and as usual I follow there after church. And when I arrived? Angelikka got her present from her grandma - her own TV for her room with VCD player installed in it, which was our plan to buy for her. And now she got it and so happy with it.

She didn't sleep in her room suppose, she sleep at our sofa while watching TV, as she once said; " mama has computer, papa also how about mine? where's my computer?" haha.. so I said the TV is yours! So as long as she still awake she was the boss on our family TV but now that she has her own... atleast I can already look on what I want:)

Thanks farmor:)

No comments:

About this Blog

This policy is valid from 03 December 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact jangel333@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org