Friday, January 15, 2010

"Jesus Loves me this I know! "

When she was still a baby, I used to sing or hum for her to go to sleep. The song "Jesus loves the little children" and "Jesus loves me" were the song I repeatedly sang for her that even when she cry, she stops when heard me singing those songs. But when she get older and growing my song for her changes also like when she was one year old and already can respond in her own way.., I sang action songs and jolly.., to entertain her not for her to sleep but for her to be awake and laughing. Songs like A-you're adorable (The alphabet song), and "God is good to me" were the common ones. Until she went to school and learn new songs but Swedish.

But I'm so amazed presently, she want me to sing for her when we are in bed for her to go to sleep. Since I can't sing swedish songs yet, I used my old songs, the "Jesus loves me, this I know" waahhh, it seems she heard a familiar song and find it so nice that she really fall to sleep with it and of course tapping her shoulder while singing! And its almost a week now that she want me to sing this song when she sleeps and last night she already told me , Mamma, I can also sing that song with you! hahah... then she really can, even if not exactly all words but she can! I'm so proud of it!!!..and happy! Jesus loves Us indeed!

3 comments:

kathy said...

Good job sis! Ur teaching her about Jesus at such an early age... Very smart Laikka... CUTE! heheheh

Women
Mom
Abbeymae

Ricademus said...

She's cute and smart--and that's such a great song for her to sing!

My son liked "the wheels on the bus" when he was her age.

anney said...

How sweet of you naman at talagang kinakantahan mo sya bago matulog!

About this Blog

This policy is valid from 03 December 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact jangel333@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org