Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Message of LOVE!!!



I was not able to post my Mommy Moments Entry last week due to my very busy schedule. It was suppose LOVE LANGUAGE. Since my little girl cannot do or speak so much yet on what she really feel, her language of love is by her actions which I know she do to us and we to her. We let it out by hugging and kissing. She knows it so well how we love her by our actions toward her! She's so sweet indeed!!! She'll kiss every part of my face..like from head, forehead, nose, eyes, checks and chin gets a kiss from her..hahah! And she wants me to do the same to her!!lol.

This weeks MM is Messages of Love. She draws so much now but cannot write yet but these past few days she already can blurt it out her message by saying "love you mama, love you too papa! Then she'll say: wow! I can already say it mamma!!! hahah. "Jag alskar dig" I love you in swedish is not so easy to say for children, thats why, she's so happy now that she already can!!!



To my little girl Laikka:)
I always love you even from the time when you are still in my womb!
And I will always will.
I'm so thankful that God, by his great love and mercy, entrusted his angel to us.
Me and your dad from the beginning want you to feel and see how we love each other for you to grow full of love!
Love you my little darling more than you know and I thank you for loving us in your own simple way too!!! mamma

Have a lovely moments every one!!

mommy moments

4 comments:

Chris said...

love is in the air! happy mommy moments :D see you again next week!

Ricademus said...

Awwww, so sweet. =) It's amazing how simple true love can be.

Ricademus said...

Awwww, so sweet. =) It's amazing how simple true love can be.

Dhemz said...

ayay! ka cute tawon ni inday Lai....maka sulti na jud tawon....:)

About this Blog

This policy is valid from 03 December 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact jangel333@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org