Monday, October 10, 2016

Knock, Knock Anybody home?

Weeee it's been years! I am so happy to finally retrieved this blog. I was sad when I last checked here and it was spammed or what that I could no longer open it! Instead there was another page that always take over instead of my blog! I thought I lost this already! I tried again today for some curious reason and tadaaann... clear and beautiful, the page popped up! But then my problem was I forgot my log-in and password already , hmmm how long it was since I last posted, 3 years? 4? But when there's a will there's always a way. I got it! Again!

(sorry its a birthday greeting pics but her bday will be on December yet)


I am so happy right now. This blog is so precious to me because this is about my first born Laikka and as per last post here, it was when she was only about to enter grade one. While in the present, her little sister Erika is just joining her in school, a primary while Angelikka is now in grade 4. Time flies and I am hoping and I will try to follow their growing up through this blog! And so this blog shall continue from now on!

Here they are now, Angelikka in pink and her little sister Erika in brown dress <3 about="" as="" blogging="" continue="" i="" more="" of="" p="" see="" them="">

No comments:

About this Blog

This policy is valid from 03 December 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact jangel333@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org